Find out a little more about Bodington Manor in Leeds by David Wilson Homes
You can Ask a Question, Arrange a Viewing, View a Brochure or Request a Callback - what would you like to do?
The information you provide in the form below will be passed to David Wilson Homes in order for them to provide the information you require and to keep you informed of their news, special offers and future developments. They may do so by using any of the contact details you have provided.
More information about Bodington Manor...
HURRY! DON'T MISS OUR FINAL HOMES
Located off a quiet leafy lane in the sought-after village of Adel, these executive new homes offer a delightful retreat away from city stress with a range of local amenities and excellent schools close by. Mature trees, grassy verges and open spaces give these homes a desirable rural feel whilst Leeds city centre is just a short car journey away.- A range of independent bars, restaurants and shops in nearby in Adel village
- High-end shopping experience in Leeds' brand new Victoria Gate shopping centre
- Retail delights of Leeds city centre close by
- Outdoor & sporting facilities - Including running, sports and golf clubs
- David Lloyd Leisure - Swimming pools, gymnasium, leisure and tennis facilities
- Gusto Italian Restaurant - Winner of the prestigeous Oliver Award in 2016
- Amalthea Greek Cafe - Family owned Greek Bistro & Deli
- The Olive Branch - Popular Mediterranean restaurant
There is a frequent 30-minute journey bus service X84 and 28 to Leeds City Centre from Adel.
The site is located nearby the Leeds Ring Road (A6120) and approximately 3.5 miles from the centre of Leeds. Junction 46 of the M1 is approximately 7 miles to the East.
Leeds Bradford International Airport is 6.4 miles away to the North West of Leeds.
Help to Buy is available on selected developments throughout the UK.
Find out if you can buy a new home with just a 5% deposit, contact the developer today.Make an Enquiry